It is our priority to choose suppliers committed to both responsible sourcing and ethical, transparent behaviour.
We foster short supply chains as far as possible, and 95% of our supplies come from France and Europe.
– Stephid, our subcontracting factory in the Oise region, is staffed by a majority of women, who are all truly remarkable, and are unfailingly reliable.
– Our printer and packet supplier, MR Cartonnages, has FSC and green “Imprim’vert” certification.
– Firmenich, our perfume concentrate supplier, ensures impeccable sourcing from the planet’s finest raw materials, constantly innovates to develop new extraction processes for natural products, and gives considerable importance to gender equality.
– Saverglass: our glass bottle supplier.
“We are aware of the environmental impact of our activity and the ways to limit it, and our goal is to be a yardstick in the global glass market in terms of sustainable development.”
– Our Spain-based perfume box supplier, Fabregas Packaging, is committed to the “human dimension” in line with the principles of the United Nations Global Pact, and to environmental protection.